QUIVIDI CONFERENCE-INDIA, THE NEXT DOOH GIANT?
HAVE A LOOK AT THE VIDEOS & KEY TAKEAWAYS
Access the videoS of the event
On June 29th, 2021, Quividi with industry partners Ormax Media and DGCT, and media partner Media4Growth organized a conference on the great potential of DOOH in India.
The current state of the D/OOH Indian market, the need for real-time audience data as well as the design of new monetization models were discussed by industry leaders, including:
- – Arijit Chakrabarti (Associate Vice President – National Head – Strategy & Creative – GroupM)
- – Vinkoo Chakraborty (Business Head – Rapport)
- – Fabian Cowan (India Head – Posterscope)
- – Olivier Duizabo (President & Founder – Quividi)
- – Shoumitro Goswami (Co-founder – Vyoma)
- – Vivek Kumar (Director, Strategic Marketing – Cheers & FairPrice Xpress)
- – Laetitia Lim (CEO – Quividi)
- – Rachana Lokhande (Advisor to Board of IOAA, Business Strategist, Consultant digital Media Services – Schindler AG)
- – Noomi Mehta (Chairman Of The Board – Selvel One Group)
- – Aman Nanda (Chief Strategy Officer – Times Innovative Media Ltd.)
- – Rajiv Raghunath (Managing Editor – Media4Growth and Outdoor Asia)
- – Srikanth Ramachandran (Founder and Group CEO – Moving Walls Holding)
- – Satyen Sharma (Head – Ormax OHM)
- – Paul Leo Versley (Co-Founder, Lantern Media)
- – Franck Vidal (APAC Head – Adcity)
More than 380 professionals from 25+ countries attended this event. For those who missed it – you can now access the different sessions by clicking the button below.
We hope you’ll find them of interest. For any questions, feel free to reach us email@example.com