Quividi AMP Integrations with Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems (CMS) are the centerpiece of DOOH and Visual Retail, allowing brands and networks to display content across all their network. CMS companies are Quividi’s natural partners, and many have integrated their solution with Quividi’s.
How integration works between a CMS and Quividi
Purpose: interactive content, real-time analytics
Purpose: centralised data export to third-party systems
Purpose: content analytics, programmatic bidding
Purpose: Simple data visualization for third-party platforms
The RT (Real-Time) API lets CMS developers and integrators collect the live anonymous audience and traffic information that the VidiReports software generates in real time.
When this type of integration is in place (and provided the end customer has licensed the access to VidiReports RT API), a CMS can offer the following benefits to the end customers:
- Select a specific content when some audience conditions are met (eg. if an adult woman is approaching, then play a specific ad; or if no person is watching, turn off the sound or screen).
- Append the audience information to a log file being recorded by the CMS.
The typical application is enriching a proof of performance file with audience data, so that it comes possible to have audience statistics by content in the CMS online interface.
It could also serve to register the demographic profile of a person who has just purchased a product on a smart vending machine.
HTML5 interactive SCENARIOS INTEGRATION
If a CMS has the ability to play HTML5 contents built with Quividi’s internal interactive editor (VidiStudio), it can offer advanced customized experiences at scale, either as part of a loop sequence, or when a screen is used in domination mode.
Interactive experiences created by Quividi’s team (see some examples here) can be of many sorts:
- Demographics-based triggering : the content displayed to the customers will change depending on the detected gender and age of one or more persons of the audience. This contextualized messaging is proven to boost impact.
- Engagement-based triggering : the content displayed to the watchers can also react to their behavior and to their level of engagement. It can be triggered by distance, position, mood, attention time, dwell time, the presence of glasses, etc… This leads to highly experiential moments for customers.
- Custom made: third-party elements, such as weather, screen touches, object prehension, RSS feeds, etc. can also be part of those scenarios.
Audience per content API INTEGRATION
The APC (Audience Per Content) API lets CMS developers and integrators inform VidiReports of the content that is being played. Each detected person will thus be associated to the different contents he/she has been seing, allowing for rich audience KPIs to be be collected on each content within VidiCenter.
If a CMS has integrated Quividi’s APC API, you will:
- Know the reach of your campaign: you will have detailed insights on how many times your campaign played, how many people have been exposed to the campaign, how many actually watched it and for how long, and how the audience breaks into demographic groups.
- Identify the most successful contents: compare the reach of each content, see which demographics is attracted to which clip, gauge crowd reactions with our mood data
- Delve into the creatives: with our second by second analysis, you can see exactly which part of your content works and make sure to replicate your best performing moments for your next campaigns