Extrapolate all your KPIs from just a sample of screens
Why this pack?
Because it is not always possible to install a camera on every screen, Quividi uses data science to simulate cameras on non-camera locations using sampling and extrapolation.
You can now get acces to the audience data of the whole network, even if only a fraction of the screens are fitted with cameras.
What are the use cases?
- Install cameras on a fraction of your screens to measure the audience of your new network
- Deploy the technology on an existing installed base of players without the need to retrofit all of your screens
- Estimate audience figures for the rare regions where the legislation puts limitations on the use of cameras
What’s included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- The access to extrapolated dashboards that report on your total number of screens.
- The help of Quividi’s data science team to select those representative screens and ensure that the estimated figures (+/-20% with a 95% confidence interval) are within the industry standards.
What are the benefits?
With the Extrapolation pack, you’ll be able to :
- Deliver credible figures garanteed by the leader in DOOH audience measurement
- Equip your network at an affordable price, by only putting cameras and VidiReports Core on a fraction of your screens
- (In a short future), deliver audience estimates for each of your campaigns