Trade your audience automatically on programmatic platforms
Why this pack?
Programmatic trading requires accurate predictive data for the audience of a potential campaign, for the advertisers to commit budgets to DOOH networks. Quividi audience data is used by SSPs and DSPs as the impression multiplier needed to instantly estimate the future audience of an ad and trade on sound basis.
Because Quividi metrics are based on the most robust evidence (the detection of real watchers), they are considered one of the highest quality audience data sets around by the leading Adtech platforms.
What are the use cases?
Trade all or part of your inventory on programmatic platforms
What’s included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- The generation of an “Average Unit of Audience” (AUA) file, ie the estimated potential audience of a content, broken down by demographics (gender * 7 age classes), for each screen, hour by hour for every weekday. This file is based on historical trends and is generated every month from VidiCenter.
- The access to the CMS Predictive API. With this API, the CMS can query the local instance of VidiReports for its prediction of the potential audience for the upcoming next content. The returned values are similar to the ones provided in the AUA file, but benefit from the freshness of the real-time (such a burst due to weather conditions or a holiday).
What are the benefits?
With the Programmatic Pack:
- Deliver high fidelity predictive audience figures to the leading AdTech platforms (such as BroadSign Reach or Vistar Media).
- Reflect the fine differences between each screen, at each hour of the week.
- Start with historical data, then evolve to real time programmatic
- Ultimately, commend higher rates