WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES QUIVIDI COLLECT?
QUIVIDI collects the following personal data:
- Cookies while browsing our website;
- Voluntary shared by you when you decide to get in touch with us, access our marketing materials or register to one of our events: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Job Title, Country.
How does Quividi collect your data?
QUIVIDI collects data when you:
- Browse our website;
- Use our website’s contact form to get in touch with us;
- Use one of our website’s registration forms to access one of our case studies or to receive our newsletter;
- Use a form on our website or on a third-party website to register and attend one of our events.
How will Quividi use your data?
QUIVIDI collects your data so that we can contact you by email with marketing communications (presence at trade shows, new campaigns, latest partnerships, new products…) or follow-up with you when you register to one of our events.
However, QUIVIDI only sends marketing emails to data subjects who have expressly consented to it.
When QUIVIDI co-organizes an event with partner companies, the attendees’ personal data are usually shared with these partners. This is specifically mentioned when the data subject registers to that event.
Quividi shares your browsing data with Google, which uses the information to deliver its Google analytics service.
In all other cases, QUIVIDI doesn’t share your data with any third parties.
How does Quividi store your data?
QUIVIDI stores your data on Salesforce and Mailchimp, until it becomes obsolete.
When you expressly consent to it, QUIVIDI sends you information about its latest news, products and services.
You have the right at any time to stop QUIVIDI from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our marketing emails.
What ARE your data protection rights?
Every data subject is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request QUIVIDI for copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that QUIVIDI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request QUIVIDI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that QUIVIDI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that QUIVIDI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to QUIVIDI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that QUIVIDI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When you visit QUIVIDI’s website, we automatically collect information on how you interact with our content through cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
To gather insights and analytics, QUIVIDI’s website uses Google Analytics. It means that when you browse our website, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
for a description of each of them.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. See here for more explanations.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Quividi has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CNIL in France.