Quividi (www.quividi.com) is the world leader in audience measurement and campaign intelligence for the Digital Out of Home industry. Our computer vision solution helps network operators (JCDecaux, ClearChannel), REIT companies (Simon Malls, Westfield) and retailers (7 Eleven, Harrods) get a clear understanding of how many people pay attention to the communication that runs on their public screens, while fully preserving the visitors’ privacy.
We believe stores are becoming media and require robust attention tracking tools to demonstrate the engagement they enable for brands.
Created in 2006, Quividi is headquartered in Paris (France), has 5 sales offices worldwide and one subsidiary in the US based in New York.
Quividi is looking for a Business Development Manager to support our expansion in the United States and Canada, on a new product offering targeted to agencies and brands, which is getting a lot of traction.
About The Role
This position is a unique opportunity, because you will:
- Prospect – identify decision-makers at top networks, agencies and brands and build solid relationships
- Convince – educate and explain the benefits of our solution, organize tests and POCs and supervise deployments.
- Coordinate – working with your US colleagues, as well as the operations, data & marketing teams at the headquarter in Europe, you will ensure customers are supported with the highest standards and that we maximize our PR exposure through case studies and co-events with each stakeholder.
- Represent – speak on behalf of Quividi at various industry events to share our vision of the industry, and voice your customers’ needs in product roadmap reviews.
You’re unique because:
- You have an entrepreneur spirit — you like variety in your workday and real challenges
- You have high-energy and are result-focus— you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You are self-motivated — you are keen to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals; you have strong organizational and time management skills
- You are a problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- You are willing to travel, up to 20% of the time
- You have a minimum 2+ years of enterprise sales or business development experience, preferrably at a consulting company or marketing agency and a track record selling into enterprise accounts at the C-suite level
- You have a strong presentation and data analysis skills, and proficient at Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or above
- You have the US citizenship or a green card
- You are based preferably in the New York Metropolitan Area
Why Quividi is unique:
- We are innovators — we have a bold vision and have invented many industry firsts; as a thought leader, we favor new ideas
- We are global — we work with world leaders, across 5 continents
- We are results-oriented — you have very large autonomy to plan your work and define ways to achieve the objectives
- We offer great compensation packages and stock options
- You will be proud to say that you work for Quividi and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
- We are an equal opportunity employer
How to apply
Please apply by sending your resume at email@example.com.