VidiCenter API Pack
Export data out of Vidicenter for all your customization needs
Why this pack?
VidiCenter API provides access to a serie of APIs to extract audience, traffic and monitoring data and ingest it into your own system.
What are the use cases?
- Export audience figures for all of your screens, in order to:
- Feed your own dashboards
- Populate your own Data Management Platform
- Cross Quividi data with other data in your possession
- Export audience per content figures (note that this requires the subscription of the Audience per Content Pack)
- Create alert workflows based on the monitoring API
What’s included in the pack?
This pack provides with a secret API token to access to all of VidiCenter’s APIs:
- Watchers and OTS API: this API (previously called “Cloud API”) exports audience and traffic data, at the desired granularity (from one month down to one second).
- Monitoring API: this API outputs some monitoring values (such as percentage of light, CPU usage, presence of camera, etc).
What are the benefits?
With the VidiCenter API pack:
- Let VidiCenter do the heavy lifting (data collection, agregation, monitoring) and pull a clean data stream
- Automate your export processes
- Customize your data set
- Build reactive workflows