Quividi’s mission is to be the global reference for excellence in computer vision for digital signage. We strive to make our audience analytics and interactivity platform accurate, auditable and privacy-safe.
Quividi’s vision is to create a world where smart locations are aware of their denizens and smart content proactive services them in a way that respects their privacy all while creating experiences that are delightful.
A history of first
Quividi has pioneered the category of Analytics and Interactivity for Digital Signage in 2006. Since then, Quividi has been :
- First to obtain privacy clearance from French, Swiss and Italian authorities
- First to invent campaigns triggered by the audience in 2006
- First to have a DOOH campaign win 2 Cannes Lions Awards (for the Women’s Aid campaign, created by WRCS in 2014)
- First to pass the 1B viewers analyzed mark (in 2012)
- First to deploy more than 1000 seats in a network
- First to equip 10K screens (2014)
- First (and only one) to propose an attention benchmark for DOOH
- First to offer a calibration free solution
- First to run on 13Mpx cameras
- First to have its viewability data ingested in a programmatic platform
- First to deploy a campaign at scale implementing IA principles to optimize content automatically based on attention
Quividi is proud to be part of the following trade associations or initiatives: