Real Time APIs
It is designed to be used for triggering content within a 3rd party application, such as a CMS.
Different modes are available to address different use cases:
- Periodic (the description of each watcher including is position is provided regularly – typically every second)
- Motion (same as periodic, but for every frame processed, typically 15 times per second)
- Final events (the description of the viewing session is provided once the watcher has just left the scene)
- Aggregate (a count of the watchers and the breakdown of their demographic is given since the start of the application)
- Demo (the image of the video stream can be passed along – subject to privacy legislation)
Audience Per Content
& Programmatic APIs
The Audience Per Content API is used by CMS to pass along the ID of the content they are playing, so that Quividi can provide a deep understanding of the performance of each content and campaign in VidiCenter.
The Programmatic API is an evolution of the earlier one and is split in two sub-APIs:
- Post bid API: when the CMS notifies VidiReports it has ended playing a content, the audience detected during its playtime is returned to it, split by demographics, in order for the CMS to report on the effective impressions through its own programmatic pipeline.
- Pre-bid API: this API provides a short term prediction of the audience of this screen, split by demographic (2 genders x 7 age groups), so that DPS or SSPs can decide how to price that slot.
Network data APIs
• Watchers and OTS API: this API exports audience and traffic data, down to the content level. The time granularity can be set from one month down to one second.
• Monitoring API: this API outputs some monitoring values (such as percentage of light, CPU usage, presence of camera, etc) and is meant to be used in alert workflows.
• Clip Metadata API: this API makes it possible to complete the content ID captured by the Content API with other metadata (such as the name of the content), in order to make Audience per content reports easier to read.
Local Status APIs
The API gives access to :
- current status
- video resolution
- license permissions
- last and next uploads
- lighting conditions