We are looking for candidates interested in joining the Web / Data group, a lean, independent team with lots of control in project organization and choice of solutions. In addition to developing and maintaining the back-office solution for our customers, we handle the data influx from an ever-growing number of measuring units worldwide. This rapid growth over the last few years requires constant attention to the infrastructure and the software.
A few upcoming challenges include:
- Improving the data ingestion API to handle data streams coming from tens of thousands of locations worldwide
- Designing a storage solution capable of handling billions of events
- Improving the existing back-office data analytics solution to better extract metrics from our growing dataset
Our technical stack includes:
- A lot of Python and some Django for the back-end
- Classic JS for the front-end, c3js to plot data charts
- Our servers are remote physical units running Ubuntu
- MariaDB (MySQL fork) with TokuDB engine
- Elasticsearch for the analytics cluster
- Ansible, Rollbar, Datadog for the deployment and the monitoring of our servers
- Pivotal Tracker / Slack for the internal organization
- Git on Github
- Jenkins and a bit of Docker
We are looking for an independent, self-driven person to join in the existing and future projects.
- Solid system administration skills
- Extensive Python experience
- Knowledge of Django / other web framework a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch a plus
- Knowledge of JS or willingness to learn
- Strong proficiency in French and English
- Will to progress to a management position over time
- Competitive salary (40 – 65k€ per year depending on experience)
- Extensive medical coverage
- Stock options
- Hardware and software of your choice
- Flexible schedule and flexible vacations
- Great location downtown in a well-connected, lively area (Place de Clichy)
- Possibility to work remotely occasionally
Quividi (www.quividi.com), founded in 2006, is the world leader in audience measurement solutions based on video analytics for public places. Proprietary image processing algorithms at the point of measurement analyze the viewership in terms of attention and demographics and the resulting data is uploaded to our data warehouse, currently hosting billions of anonymous audience records. The data is finally made available to our customers via our back-office solution.
Quividi has customers in fifty countries and solutions constitute a building block for next-generation Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) communication strategies.
Quividi’s headquarters are in downtown Paris, in a lively neighborhood known as “SoPi”, well served by public transportation. Our R&D team enjoys a lot of organizational autonomy in a fun, informal environment.
How to Apply
If interested, send your resume / Github profile / Bitbucket profile / MySpace account at email@example.com