- Update of the HTML demos
- Automatic HTTP proxy configuration
- Add csv_period parameter (minutes) to reopen CSV file periodically
- More UI enhancements (eg sharing of layers across various states)
- Performance improvements (eg fade in and fade out)
- Head gesture recognition (preliminary)
- Support for VidiReports 6.4.0 pose model
- Licenses can now be generated with support for quasi-real-time API (ie information on the watcher once he has left the field of view of the camera – also known as Final events)
- Health timeline: each location page has a chart that displays the monitoring messages from VidiReports over the last 30 days (at the bottom of the page).
- Print output: you can now print a dashboard page, which will create a new HTML layout ensuring that charts are not split across 2 pages. Note that this works best on the Google Chrome browser.
This can be used to save the print as a PDF file.
- Audience per content dashboards now compute the average number of content seen by a watcher
- The main data tables have been transitioned to Elasticsearch 5, now ensuring faster data look-up and charts rendering
- The description field is now provided in the Locations API
- SOAP API is now much faster
- A rate limit has been implemented on the Export API to prevent overuse