Quividi announces that it has just released version 3.0 of its leading audience measurement solution for out-of-home communication. This release, which comprises the VidiReports software solution and the VidiCenter service, offers the best-in-class answer for digital signage companies and marketing-at-retail specialists looking to measure the visual impact and the ROI of out-of-home media.
With VidiReports and VidiCenter, over 50 companies in the world are already gathering invaluable information on the performance of their communication campaigns in stores, malls, restaurants and transportation hubs. Using tiny cameras and a video analytics engine, Quividi’s solution delivers a real-time flow of anonymous audience data which can be used for unbiased audience measurement, adaptive marketing installations and retail metrics projects.
Developed around precious feedback from customers, Quividi’s new release builds on the strength of the existing solution and adds major new features.
VidiReports: the light and powerful software for real-time audience analysis
VidiReports has been delivering key audience metrics since 2006: Opportunities to See, viewer count, attention times, dwell times and gender classification.
VidiReports outstanding features already included superior detection speed (125 milliseconds for a viewer detection) and extraordinary low CPU requirements. The new version, in addition to several key improvements “under the hood”, adds the following features:
- An age classifier with 4 age groups (child, young adult, adult, senior);
- A panoramic audience measurement mode to cover a large field of view by combining several cameras (deployable on request for specific projects);
- An improved embedded web server for easier installation and supervision;
- A new demo version with a richer set of on-screen metrics.
Vidicenter: the online versatile datamining application
VidiCenter makes it simple to collect the anonymous audience statistics produced by all VidiReports instances and to visualize the data into custom charts. With VidiCenter, marketing and operations managers can easily obtain quick overviews of global trends as well as bore deep into very specific data patterns and perform comparison between venues and time periods.
VidiCenter 3.0 now offers:
- A Flash-based graphic rendering module, with over 300 different chart types; this includes the possibility to create calendar average charts and to display multiple series per chart;
- The possibility to import media playlists and to cross playtimes with audience records in order to rank media audience volume (“how many people saw this particular clip?”); this possibility works for any CMS solution and for any network topology;
- A richer management console, to finely monitor all VidiReports instances and visually represent control and status messages.
A simple and free upgrade process
New and existing customers can immediately download VidiReports 3.0 from Quividi’s extranet and smoothly upgrade their installations as a part of the free upgrade service offered by Quividi. Other interested parties are welcome to apply for a free evaluation kit which is based on the new release.
VidiCenter 3.0 online service is immediately available as well to all customers and partners, and all existing charts have been automatically upgraded to the new platform.
Quividi is a privately held company created in July 2006 in Paris, France. Quividi’s vision is to develop affordable and effective audience measurement solution for out-of-home media. Relying on fast, proprietary image processing technologies, Quividi’s software accurately measures and qualifies the audience of any communication support in public places; real-time analysis allows the medium to adapt its content to the instantaneous audience profile and position. Quividi actively collaborates with all the players involved in retail marketing, from brands to screen network operators, from integrators to media agencies and research companies, with the goal to make Digital Out Of Home as accountable and targetable as the Internet.