We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager (M/F), who will be in charge of designing and delivering an optimal experience for Quividi customers across their discovery path.
Your missions will be fairly varied, at the intersection of Marketing automation, Customer Experience, internal processes, Reporting and data analysis.
- Internal processes and marketing automation (40%)
- You will develop advanced workflows in Salesforce Enterprise in order to deliver the right information to our customers and channel partners, at each moment of the customer lifetime
- You will work with the product development team in order to specify APIs and implement them in our CRM (Salesforce), so as to enrich the knowledge of the customer actions in our back-office (VidiCenter)
- You will assist the marketing and sales department in running emailing campaigns, optimized for subsegments of our customers
- You will work with the sales administration department to ensure that our sales channel partners provide the needed information
- Customer Experience (40%)
- You will write articles of our knowledge base (http://help.quividi.com) when needed, record video tutorials and write some technical articles for our blog
- You will assist our customers in their discovery of our solutions by providing email advice and performing some remote training and webinars
- You will supervise integration tests with our software and hardware partners, to ensure our solution works optimally in varied environments
- You will work with ad agencies to help them finetune interactive experiences that react to the profile and behavior of the visitors.
- Reporting and Data Analysis (20%)
- You will extract existing KPIs from our various system on a monthly basis and report them in Excel and PowerBI dashboards for our various departments
- You will discuss results with the executive team and propose new KPIs to best tackle the company progress
We’re foremost looking for a team-player with a fun personality, sense of responsibility and service, intellectual curiosity, analytical skills, Excel knowledge and no fear of interacting in English with various stakeholders (customers, channel partners, internal managers, technical partners).
We’re looking for young professionals with a first experience in business production or technical support in an international environment. We’re also open to hiring junior candidates whom we will train, as long as they demonstrate a solid training in engineering or business (Master level) and an eagerness to involve themselves into this mission.
- Salary: 32,000€ per year + 500€ in bonus each month upon achievement of objectives.
- See also:
How to Apply
Please send your resume at email@example.com