We are looking to hire a Digital Product Manager, who will be in charge of evolving our product line on DOOH campaign analytics and sharing the vision that this empowers with partners. We’re already organizing the next versions and are looking to hire a “champion” for this vision.
Your mission will cover two aspects:
- As the product owner of our new platform:
- You will interact with our top 20 customers in order to collect their feedback
- You will synthesize it into clear specifications and mock-ups
- You will interact with the development team and Executive team to finetune the roadmap, taking into account the variety of other developments in the pipe, and will be responsible for meeting deadlines
- You will ensure that updates are released on a regular basis in an agile methodology and work with the marketing department to communicate it to customers
- You will organize the test of the new versions by our team and our beta testers
- You will write the tutorials and articles in our knowledge base
- As the most knowledgeable person on our platform:
- You will help our heads of business promote the product on their respective markets by working on an introduction plan and participating in presentation meetings
- You will work on proof of concept projects with global companies, with the goal to demonstrate the benefits of the platform and ensure the continuous use of it
- You will be the point of contact for our partners (software publishers, hardware companies, other data companies) interested in sharing APIs with us
- You will write some blog articles on interesting use cases.
This job will involve some travel (in particular in the US and APAC) and staggered working hours from time to time.
We’re looking for a young professional with :
- the appetite to quickly discover an industry and pinpoint industry pain points
- a real skill in organizing feedback, synthesizing it into specs, showcasing it into mockups
- the understanding of the role of big data and strong level in Microsoft Excel (eg manipulating pivot tables, generating appropriate charts from data)
- a talent in creating good UI/UX and demonstrating it
- the passion for his/her products and the capacity to convey it to various stakeholders (internal developers, partners and customers) in excellent English
- the sense of service to onboard customers into new programs
- some budding leadership capabilities
You have a master in engineering or business.
You will preferably demonstrate a first experience in product marketing in a digital environment.
We’re also open to hiring junior candidates whom we will train, as long as they demonstrate a solid training in engineering or business (Master level) and an eagerness to involve themselves into this mission.
- Salary: 32,000€ per year + 500€ in bonus each month upon achievement of objectives.
- See also:
How to Apply
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org