Skip to content
- Upgrade capture plugins for Linux.
- Fix license renewal (volume expert case)
- Better support for Expert volume licenses (bulk)
- Fallback to Pro mode when Expert mode is unable to start
- Add “webcam_properties” configuration item for Linux
- Fix age threshold between young and adult
- Blur faces in Web interface preview
- Automatically disable backlight compensation for SMI cameras
- Upgrade capture plugins for Windows. This fixes problems with some RTSP cameras.
- Partial support for the IDS cameras. Support for configuration through the Web interface is basically impossible because of a bug of the driver.
- More VidiReports integration conditions (eg on birth year, on number of smiles)
- More VidiReports integration statistics (eg distribution of attention time, OTS)
- User manual enhancements
- You can now access specific downloads from VidiCenter
- The Software section from VidiSupport has been added in VidiCenter here
- The CSV Exports are now available here
- You can now take a tour of the dashboards page, to learn how to use our system
- A filter by day of week was added
- Filters by hour of day and day of week now work for gates charts
- A filter by gate has been added for gates dashboards
- CSV Exports now contain expert data (when available)
- You can now create VidiGates charts. Choose ‘VidiGates’ when creating a new dashboard to try it out.
- The “Digital Signage” pages now each have custom KPIs
- New API points for alerts and monitoring messages are now available. The API documentation has been updated, and contains all needed information