- Detection of the top 3 colors of the outfit worn by detected people.
The torso is the only zone analyzed.
- The websocket protocol is now activated for 2 hours in the latest versions, irrespective of the license entitlement, in order to allow for demonstrations.
The live information is only provided for the closest 2 members of the audience.
- A new mechanism prevents that generated BoxIDs be redundant when a copy of the configuration file is used
- The Audience per content API now supports the HTTP protocol
- VidiStudio now offers triggering based on the color of the outfit
- Map of uses on the license page now let you see where your licenses are being used
- New network map now displays Nb of watchers over a map.
- Global comparison mode: you can now compare any tab with another tab, side by side. For instance, you can compare a same set of locations with results from an earlier period, or you can compare two different sets of locations.
- Selection of locations by site: when you select a site in a page, all locations within (present or future) will be taken into account. That’s a great way to ensure that your charts are always encompassing your latest deployments.
- Charts per site: you can now compare the performance of your sites together
- Quarterly hour filters: you can now set the filters by increments of 15 minutes (eg. from 9.45 till 16.30).
- Horizontal / vertical mode for charts. Most charts can now pivot from columns to bars, which is handy for displaying locations with long names
- Improvements in the Audience per Content charts:
- OTS per content : we now estimate the number of by-passers when the ad was running
- We calculate the number of plays per day for the period
- Charts analyzing the audience second by second are now loaded much faster